Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Ghost, Act 1 Scene 5

"Pity me not, but lend thy serious hearing
To what I shall unfold." (ghost.1.5.67)

The ghost is now about to tell them why he is here and what happened to him. The ghost was straight forwad in telling them who he was and what really happened to him. I don't relate to him at all because I would have told them the truth along time ago instead of waiting as long as he did. I am more impatient then him. The ghost will help solve the mystery because it happened to him so he knows all the information they need and if he tells them everything he knows or remembers the mystery could be solved.

Why did it take so long for the ghost to speak?
What do you think Hamlet is feeling and how do you think he is goin to react later on to what he just learned?

Forged process/Scene 5, Definitoion: false stroy/All of Denmark has heard a false story of my death 43-44