Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Privacy Man.

Privacy is something that should be respected, its a sensitive subject. For me when I need some privacy I'll leave my apartment if my dad's there, maybe take a walk or something. I think it's important to get privacy because you need time to sort all your emotions and thoughts out, and you can't do that as easily with a bunch of people around you. Try to think of inexorably being watched all day, you would start to go insane. Now a days there's an impedimenta of places where you're being surveilled. Gas stations, work places, streets, now even your PHONE CALLS can be listened to and recorded. There are probably even some pneumatic types of surveillance cameras that are used these days. Most often though I would say that our privacy is interrupted when phone calls are listened to.

Do YOU Believe that some privacies might need to be abolished in order to live in a more safe society?
What do you think is the most significantly invaded type of privacy?