Wednesday, November 5, 2008

11/5/08

Pages bottom of 75-
The pages that we are starting to read today is at the bottom of page 75 in Dracula.
Lucy is getting married to Arthur Holmwood in Autumn and she is already planning out her dresses and how her house will be arranged.
"For life be, after all. only a waitin' for somethin' else then what we're doin', and death be all that we can rightly depend on" (page 78) - Quote by The Funny Old Man (Mr. Swalis)
The theme that comes in play with the book Dracula is somewhat like feeling lonely and
Unhappy. Suspense and Tension is probably the only themes that I could actually hear about in this Book called Dracula for right now.
I think that this book is complicated and confusing because I somewhatunderstand the reading but then again I'm not so certain about the reading either, but I really do enjoy reading this book because this book gets me thinking about whats going to happen next, I think that if people were to just come out and say that thier vampires it would be cool because now we could know who not to spend much time with anymore especially when the moon sets in the position that it sets in movies, but then again I wouldn't want people telling me that their vampires because thats scary, I mean any person with a right mind would be close to any vampire.