Sunday, October 18, 2009

***Insane was he***

I believe Hamlet was not insane but slowly became insane thought out the book. Like in the beginning of the book hamlet seemed normal. Than the death of his father took it a step farther, since the death of his father was such a mystery he began to slowly grow insane. As he is digging for answer to his father’s death he finds out some interesting things due to his findings he comes Tenable. I believe he went insane at the end of the book.


HAMLET O, I die, Horatio;The potent poison quite o'er-crows my spirit:I cannot live to hear the news from England;But I do prophesy the election lightsOn Fortinbras: he has my dying voice;So tell him, with the occurrents, more and less,Which have solicited. The rest is silence.

If you lost a loved on don’t you think I u would go a bit insane?


If you lost a loved which the death became a mystery would you search for the answers even if you knew it might drive you nuts?