Monday, April 25, 2011

The fight to live



Everyday I try and live my life to the fullest and do what makes me happy beacause when you do that you never have anything to loseand everything to gain. I try to not take anything for granite either cause you don't know what you have untill its gone. I never would of thought that having to fend for yourself would be so hard so I take all I can get and appreciate what I have.










In the beginning Gregor or his family didn't respect or appreciate the thing they had and that they had a good son that supported them and Gregor didn't realize the good deed he was doing and how self-gratifying it was. I take care of me and my girlfriend and it's really gratifying to be independent.






I know how gregor feels to be stuck I am right now im having alot of relationship problems and it is really interfering with my school and the things that I need to do, everyone gets stuck in life its the people you see now that kept pushing to get out of the hole they were in.