Monday, April 11, 2011

Transformin Ya


I can transform ya, I can, I can transform ya Anything ya want, I can, I can get it for ya You're my baby girl, so you know I get it for ya I can trans, I can trans, I can transform ya - Chris Brown


It has to do with transformation. This is turning into a robot. Unlike our book where it is turning into a cockroach or an animal. The song makes it seem like its amazing to transform. But for Gregor it is very scary and he wants it to go away really badly. It is a huge burden for him he only wants to go to work. It just suddenly happened it what is very scary.


"He's not well" said his mother. That has to do with the story cause that makes it seem like it is really bad and he is very sick. That is true he doesn't even have his own voice to be even to tell them what is going on it is modified and sounds like hizzing.