Sunday, November 29, 2009

Lucy's mother?

Was Bram Stoker a pervert?

My answer would have to be yes. I think he was a pervert he had some quotes in the book which seemed a little too much for what he was trying to explain in the story. He tried to hide it and maybe back in the day they didnt notice it but we did. They also sound more perverted when you read the quotes alone and dont know whats going on, like for example "well, I was anxious about the dear child in the night, and went into her room." pg.141 what do you think he was talking about there? well this was said by Lucy's mother. She was worried about Lucy so she went to check on her to see if she was okay. Once you know whats going on it doesn't sound as bad but the idea is there he tried not to make it to noticible. There is a lot of quotes like this in the book that we have read so far so in my opinion I think he was a pervert.