Monday, November 23, 2009

pg 150-155 Lucy and her mother!!!

Is Bram storker a pervert??

I think not but only based on the 5 pages i picked to read for this blog post.
in my 5 pages I read it is talking about Lucy and her mother. Lucy is awaken by a flapping out side her window she is awoken and frightened her mother comes in to check on her and decides to stay and lay with her for a while, Lucy asks her to stay a while. " so she came into the bed, lay down beside me ; she did not take off her dressing gown, for she said she would only stay a while." when brom but this in to his book I don't think he was a pervert because it is only a mother and daughter, Now if it was a male character that yes it would be perverted because a male should not comfort Lucy or any woman unless they are close friends or family or dating, because other wise i think that would be wrong and sorta crossing the comfort line for Lucy possibly. I know if doctor Van Helsing came in to comfort me I would feel uncomfortable because i hardly know the guy.